General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Use of The Webzine
Domain name: https://www.artskop.com/media
Organization name: MAJORHAN
Legal form: SAS
E-mail address: email@example.com
Legal number (SIRET): 84089051100016
Site Publishing Director: Artskop3437
Hosting company: ONLINE
Postal address: 8 rue de la ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris
Number: + 33(0) 1 73 50 29 29 29
Last update of these T&Cs: 07-11-2018
These General Conditions are intended to apply to the Webzine named ARTSKOP3437 accessible via the address https://www.artskop.com/artmedia/fr, published by MAJORHAN SAS (hereinafter The Company).
Article 1 – Definitions
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions of Use, all capitalized terms below shall have the meanings indicated below and shall be understood in both the singular and plural:
– Data: Any element (information, texts, messages, etc.) collected by the User, or by a Partner or Third Party and implemented by him within the Site and Services through its use;
– Personal Data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an “identifiable natural person” is deemed to be an “identifiable natural person” if it can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity (Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016);
– Feature: Each element implemented, accessible and usable within the different Services;
– Means of Access: Methods and/or function by which the User can access one or more Services in order to use them for his own needs;
– Operator: A company that operates different electronic telecommunications networks necessary to access and use the Services;
– Part: Persons who have signed and adhere to the T&Cs and the obligations they contain;
– Services: All the services made available to the User by the Company and accessible via the Means of Access;
– Site: Refers to the site accessible at the following address https://www.artskop.com/media and published by the Company allowing the User to have access to the Service;
– Third parties: Refers to natural or legal persons who are not bound by common ownership or control (i.e. not affiliated) to the Company or other individuals unrelated to the association and/or the User;
– User: Person accessing the Site;
– Support: Incident reporting system;
Article 2 – Purpose
These General Terms and Conditions of Use define the terms and conditions for the provision and use of the Site.
The Company publishes computer applications for web and mobile computer terminals, in particular dedicated to the discovery of artistic scenes.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are intended solely to govern access to and use of the Artskop3437 Webzine, accessible at https://www.artskop.com/media . The Site is intended for all audiences.
All Services provided by the Company are accessible remotely via electronic communications networks.
Article 3 – Data Processing
The Company attaches fundamental importance to the protection of its Users’ Personal Data.
For more information about the Company’s policy regarding the protection of Personal Data, the User is invited to read the Personal Data Protection Policy at the following address:
– European Union
Article 4 – Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all Services and Applications made available by the Company on the Site as presented in ARTICLE 6 – ACCESS TO THE WEBZINE ARTSKOP3437 AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES.
The T&Cs can be consulted at any time on the Site via documents available in PDF format and accessible at the following e-mail address:
The simple connection by any person to the Site and/or Services implies full and complete acceptance of the T&Cs. As such, the User undertakes to read the T&Cs alone when first accessing them and throughout the connections they make.
The User accepts that the T&Cs are not sent to him/her in paper form.
Article 5 – Amendment Of GT&C
The Company may modify these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, unilaterally and without notice. The General Conditions of Use applicable to the User are those in force on the day of his connection to the Site, any new connection-entailing acceptance, if applicable, of the new General Conditions of Use.
Any modification of the T&Cs shall not be the subject of any information to Users.
Article 6 – Access To The Artskop3437 Webzine And Description Of Services
- 6. 1. The Artskop3437 Webzine
The Site provides access to content (articles, folders, images, videos, sound recordings, etc.).
These contents will be mainly oriented towards the promotion of art in all its forms.
Each article and, more broadly, each content published on the Site is the property of the Company or benefits from the necessary copyright.
Each User will be able to share articles on his social networks, in particular by means of dedicated modules.
The User may not insert any comments and/or publications on the Site.
For any request in this regard (publication request in particular), please send an e-mail to the following address:
- 6. 2. The Referencing Of Cultural Events And Reservations
The Site allows the User to access, via links, information and registration sites for international cultural events.
The Site may communicate around events or information relating to partners, and in particular commercial partners.
Registration for an event or ticket booking may not be made on the Site and the User must register or order the items he/she wishes by his/her own means, and in particular through the sites accessible via the links on the Site.
- 6. 4. Newsletter Subscription
Each User will be free to subscribe to the ARTSKOP3437 periodic Newsletter in order to keep informed of the evolution of the ARTSKOP3437 project and, more generally, of the events referenced by the Site.
- 6. 1. The Artskop3437 Webzine
- Article 7 – Network And Operation Of The Site
- 7. 1. Network
It is recommended that the User has a high-speed Internet connection to access and make optimal use of the Services.
The User is solely responsible for his or her condition of Subscription, access and maintenance with Operator and the Internet network; as such, The company is not in a position to provide assistance and advice.
Similarly, the Company cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any inconvenience or damage inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular in the event of a breakdown in service, external d´intrusion or the presence of computer viruses and as regards power failures.
The same applies to compatibility, interoperability and qualities inherent in the use of physical or technical means.
- the Company7. 2. Site Operation
As for the operation of the Site and Services, the Company is subject to a general obligation of means.
In the event of interruption of access or use of the Site and/or Services, the Company may only be held liable if such interruption is prolonged or constant or due to its sole fact and cannot be resolved within a reasonable time after the Company has been informed of the situation encountered by the User, by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Company7. 2. Site Operation
Article 8 – Exclusion Of Liability
- 8. 1. Information On The Site
The Company does not provide any guarantee as to the use of the information contained on the Site.
The User acknowledges that the Data circulating on the Internet are not protected, in particular against possible misappropriation.
- 8. 2. Links
The Site contains links to other websites or applications that are not the property of the Company.
The Company cannot be held responsible for the availability and quality of these links allowing access to information.
Article 9 – Property
The Company owns and retains all rights, titles and interests in their patents, inventions, copyrights, trademarks, domain names, know-how and all intellectual property rights.
The Company is and remains the owner of the property rights relating to any element of the Services and Functionalities on the Site made available to the User, and more generally as regards the IT infrastructure implemented, developed and made available in the context of the provision of the Services.
Article 10 – Partial Nullity
The possible cancellation of one or more clauses of this contract by a court decision or by mutual agreement between the Parties shall not affect its other provisions, which shall continue to produce their full and complete effect provided that the general scheme of the contract can be safeguarded.
Article 11 – Language
By express agreement between the parties, these General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by French law.
They are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more languages, the French text alone shall prevail in the event of a dispute.
Article 12 – Applicable Law And Jurisdiction
French law governs theses Terms and Conditions.
All disputes to which this contract may give rise, concerning its validity; interpretation, execution, resolution, consequences and consequences shall be submitted to the competent court under the conditions of ordinary law.
- 7. 1. Network