Jess Au Soleil (Jess In The Sun), 2021
Acrylic on canvas
CM H 100 W 80
IN H 39.37 W 31.5Certificate of authenticity - Signed by artist
- Worldwide deliveries with specialised carriers
- Work is insured during transport
- Artskop3437 curates carefully with love
- Secure online transactions by card or bankwire
- 14 days return policy
- Shipping is calculated at checkout
- A question ? Please call us on + 33 6 59 32 17 30
- Send-us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You really love the work ? You can make an offer by contacting us at email@example.com
- We are also on Whatsapp : + 33 6 59 32 17 30
Alex Ayivi is a French contemporary visual artist. He is an alumnus of Beaux-arts de Bourges and ENSAV La Cambre, where he graduated in 2018 in printmaking. In 2019, Ayivi was awarded Fondation Culture & Diversité’s first residencein collaboration with Cité Internationale des Arts, where he showed for a month his celebrated project La MUA. As a Togolese second-generation immigrant, he explores in his pieces the realms of afrotopia, panafricanism and family; subjects intertwined in an uninterrupted technical wander.
- 2012-2015: Diploma in Visual Art, Beaux-arts de Bourges, France.
- 2015-2018: Diploma in Printmaking, École nationale supérieure d’arts visuels of La Cambre - Brussels, Belgium.
- Residencies and personal shows 2019 : 4-months residence in Cité Internationale des Arts for Fondation Culture & Diversité’s residence C&D. https://www.citedesartsparis.net/fr/exposition-la-mua-alex-ayivi
Artskop3437 selectionRead more