Dromog 1, 2019
Acrylic on recycled paper 100g
25 1/5 × 17 7/10 in
64 × 45 cm
Edition of 3
CM H 64 W 45
IN H 25.2 W 17.72Certificate of authenticity - Signed by artist
- Worldwide deliveries with specialised carriers
- Work is insured during transport
- Artskop3437 curates carefully with love
- Secure online transactions by card or bankwire
- 14 days return policy
- Shipping is calculated at checkout
- A question ? Please call us on + 33 6 59 32 17 30
- Send-us an email at email@example.com
- You really love the work ? You can make an offer by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also on Whatsapp : + 33 6 59 32 17 30
The immaterial becomes work. The artist achieves his goal by intensifying the contrast between transparency and opacity, light and shadow as to reinforce the revealing aspect of his approach.
To make visible a representation of a body (...) where are connected and communicate at the same time imaginary, superstitions and supernatural representations.
espace d'art contemporain 14°N 61°W
Established in early 2013 in Fort-de-France, espace d’art contemporain 14N 61W presents artists focusing on contemporary art in the Caribbean and around the world.
The gallery supports the intensity and diversity of art-making in the Caribbean region, as well as contributes to its regional and international diffusion.
To date, espace d’art contemporain 14N 61W has presented the works of Caribbean artists of African descent, such as Louisa Marajo, Jean-Ulrick Désert, Sébastien Méhal, Robert Charlotte, Nicolas Derné, Philippe Alexandre, Norville Guirouard-Aizée and Yoan Sorin.
The gallery is committed to offer a renewed perspective of the geographical and historical context of the Caribbean, while promoting and distributing new contemporary visual practices related to the region and beyond.
Place de l’Enregistrement