Shoulder , 2019
From the series "Drown in my magic"
Fine art print on Hahnemüle
80 x 100 cm
Edition 1/3 + 2AP
Other formats available by contacting us:
100 x 125 cm
Edition 1/1 + 1 AP
Contact for price
CM H 80 W 100
IN H 31.5 W 39.37Signed by artist
- Worldwide deliveries with specialised carriers
- Work is insured during transport
- Artskop3437 curates carefully with love
- Secure online transactions by card or bankwire
- 14 days return policy
- Shipping is calculated at checkout
- A question ? Please call us on + 33 7 56 92 21 25
- Send-us an email at email@example.com
- You really love the work ? You can make an offer by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Growing up in Austria, Luxembourg, and Belgium, he delved into self portraiture early on.
Uzochukwu developed a digital practice, focussing on being othered, vulnerability, and the slightly surreal.
Often, his subjects are reflected in - or merge with - the nature that surrounds them. Lone introspection and devotion to something larger than themselves exist simultaneously.
He has collaborated with artists like Little Dragons, FKA twigs and Pharrell, been comissioned by Nike, Dior, and Hermès, and has exhibited at Bozar, Photo Vogue Festival, and Lagos Photo Festival.
He is working towards his first degree in Philosophy at HU Berlin.
Galerie Number 8
Galerie Number8 is a young contemporary art gallery representing a globally diverse roster of emerging artists in photography and mixed media.
The brainchild of founder and chief curator Marie Gomis-Trezise, Galerie Number 8 presents work that looks to broadencommon perceptions of identity, representation and the human condition.Read more