Abu Dhabi - You Want Fries With That?, 2019
Pigment inkjet print on Canson infinity
Edition 4 + 2AP
CM H 70 W 50
IN H 27.56 W 19.69
- Worldwide deliveries with specialised carriers
- Work is insured during transport
- Artskop3437 curates carefully with love
- Secure online transactions by card or bankwire
- 14 days return policy
- Shipping is calculated at checkout
- A question ? Please call us on + 33 7 56 92 21 25
- Send-us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You really love the work ? You can make an offer by contacting us at email@example.com
Mous Lamrabat is a photographer, born in the north of Morocco. As a young child, his family moved to Belgium where he grew up. After finishing his studies as an interior architect, he was eager to learn to work the camera.
Self-taught, he developed his own unique vision on fashion photography and later on managed to fuse his moroccan roots, tradition and culture with the western world he grew up with. The last years his moroccan DNA is flowing more and more through his veins and his works. The urge to show this rich moroccan heritage through an artistic eye is present in everything he portraits and the inspiration he gets from his motherland is endless.
Galerie Number 8
Galerie Number8 is a young contemporary art gallery representing a globally diverse roster of emerging artists in photography and mixed media.
The brainchild of founder and chief curator Marie Gomis-Trezise, Galerie Number 8 presents work that looks to broadencommon perceptions of identity, representation and the human condition.Read more