Limited edition of 100
Pigment inkjet print on Photo Satin
Premium RC paper 270gms
CM H 50 W 40
IN H 19.69 W 15.75
- Worldwide deliveries with specialised carriers
- Work is insured during transport
- Artskop3437 curates carefully with love
- Secure online transactions by card or bankwire
- 14 days return policy
- Shipping is calculated at checkout
- A question ? Please call us on + 33 6 59 32 17 30
- Send-us an email at email@example.com
- You really love the work ? You can make an offer by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are also on Whatsapp : + 33 6 59 32 17 30
Born on 20th November, 1993 in Jamestown - Accra to Ghanaian parents, Kwame Acheampong is a passionate photographer and artist who captures his images and communicates his artistry through the lens of his iphone camera.
He holds a bachelor of science degree in Agriculture from the University of Ghana, the nation’s premier tertiary institution.
With a keen interest in broadening his knowledge, Kwame’s main hobby is reading and researching on Art and Philosophy.
Kwame’s work is a representation of his evolving sense of depiction of ideas and artistic influences, and readily explores experimentation as an approach to aesthetics.
Currently living in Accra, Kwame hopes to become a globally recognised visual artist by pursuing photography and plans to pursue fine art disciplines specifically painting and sculpture.
Artskop3437 selectionRead more